My Life & My Pride

"At last I understood that writing was this: an impulse to share with other people a feeling or truth that I myself had." — Brenda Ueland

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Son of mine...




Son of mine,

     You are the most perfect moments of my entire life; moments of memories and sweet precious times. You are the sunlight that shines on the world and goodness that contains all the hopes of my universe. You are eyes that lovingly encourage me to see things the way you do, and I will always be grateful for the chance to share that view...
    You are the miracle of a million things, all wrapped up in the present of one  incredibly special person. You are a gift unlike any other; a treasure beyond the measure of any possible value; and an inspiration that surpasses the creation of every masterpiece, imagined or real.
    You are the most wonderful joy there will ever be.
    And you are so dearly loved... by me.
                                                                                                                                                                  Always,
                                                                                                                            Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment