My Life & My Pride

"At last I understood that writing was this: an impulse to share with other people a feeling or truth that I myself had." — Brenda Ueland

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ethan's Trip to Grotto

It was a sunny afternoon and we decided to go to Grotto. Ethan was so excited. His eyes wide-opened when we entered the mini zoo. He ran all the way to see all the caged animals and kept on asking: "Ano yan, Tita Baleng?" pointing to each creature. He was then answered back by his Tita Baleng patiently. I never saw him scared looking at them. He even said "Hi!" to a crocodile (laughs). He played along with his cousins after sated looking at all the animals. He really enjoyed the trip.

The Grotto is a quiet sedate nature. There are spots which are good place for meditation. When I was there, I somehow felt relieved with all the stress I had for the last few weeks, tired or working. I was at ease and comforted by the solemness of the place.

We went home before sundown. Leaving the place with a promise to come back to relish once again the tranquility of the Grotto.

No comments:

Post a Comment